Low Cost Web Design Thornton-Cleveleys
Studio 36 Digital offer our affordable Web Design services to businesses in Thornton-Cleveleys. We are based in Blackpool, just a few miles from the village of Thornton-Cleveleys on the Fylde Coast.
Having worked with many local businesses in the FY5 area, we know how to build websites that attract local customers. Whether you have a local high street store a unit on a retail park, or trade online, we have a solution for your business.
Web Design Statistics
Let’s take a look at some interesting Website and Web Design Statistics.
- There are over 1.8 billion websites in the world. (Internet Live Stats)
- Over 380 new websites are created every minute. (Siteefy)
- It takes about 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about a website. (CXL)
- Over 40% of B2B buyers leave a website that has no contact information or a phone number.
- Non-responsive websites are discarded by 40% of users. (BitRebels)
- Just under half of the users expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds. (Neil Patel)
- Nearly 40% of users will leave a website if they find it visually unappealing. (HubSpot)
- Over a third of website visitors expect to reach the homepage by clicking on the logo.
Web Design Thornton-Cleveleys Service Details
Affordable Web Design for Thornton-Cleveleys Businesses
Creating a website for your business in 2021 is a specialist job. Modern websites need to be responsive, mobile friendly, fast and contain well written content. Our low cost website design packages are developed to include these features, while keeping the cost to a minimum.
Studio 36 Digital specialise in WordPress websites. The platform offers a powerful and highly customiseable solution to creating a modern website. As part of a new website design we include optimisation for major search engines, plus FREE hosting for the first year and email accounts.
Can I Spread the Cost of my Web Design?
We offer affordable monthly payments for our website design services in Thornton-Cleveleys. We can set up a direct debit plan, usually over a 6 month period, to spread the cost of your new website.
How long does it take to Build a Website?
We get started immediatley on creating your new, responsive website for your business. Typically we like to have websites ready to use within 7 days, although websites that are more complex or containing many products for an e-commerce store will take longer.
What our Clients say
Get in touch
Contact us today to see how we can showcase your business online, with our low cost web design Thornton-Cleveleys Services.