Low Cost Blackpool Web Design Agency
Studio 36 Digital offer Web Design in Blackpool and across the UK. Our company is based in Blackpool, we have worked with many local businesses over the years. We know the town well and the marketing challenges small businesses face. There is no better equipped website design company in Blackpool to help promote your business.
Web Design Statistics
Let’s take a look at some interesting Website and Web Design Statistics.
- There are over 1.8 billion websites in the world. (Internet Live Stats)
- Over 380 new websites are created every minute. (Siteefy)
- It takes about 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about a website. (CXL)
- Over 40% of B2B buyers leave a website that has no contact information or a phone number.
- Non-responsive websites are discarded by 40% of users. (BitRebels)
- Just under half of the users expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds. (Neil Patel)
- Nearly 40% of users will leave a website if they find it visually unappealing. (HubSpot)
- Over a third of website visitors expect to reach the homepage by clicking on the logo.
Web Design Blackpool Service Details
Low Cost Blackpool Web Design
In 2021 and beyond, a website has never been so important to showcase your brand and business. People head online when they want to find a local business. A business website gives the first impression of your business to a potential customer.
Your website should offer ease of use, fast page loading speeds and show your business or brand as an authority in your industry.
You dont get a second chance to impress your potential customer!
At Studio 36 Digital, our low cost website design services are aimed towards small or start-up businesses. The website packages we offer are designed to be affordable, while still offering clean, responsive and fast websites to impress your customers.
Blackpool Web Design FAQs
Can I Spread the Cost of my Web Design?
Yes. We offer plans to pay for your website in affordable monthly payments. There’s no need to pay in full, we just take a deposit and get to work on designing your new business website. Payments can be made by direct debit on a day of the month to suit you.
How long does it take to Build a Website?
Our work on your new Blackpool business website starts right away. We aim to get your website up and ready within 7 days. Please allow extra time for larger websites or e-commerce websites that list large amounts of products for sale.
Which Website Design Platform do you use?
For the majority of our website design projects, we use the popular CMS (content management system), WordPress. WordPress is a fantastic framework for both website development and search engine optimisation.
What our Clients say
Get in touch
Contact us today to see how we can showcase your business online, with our low cost web design Blackpool Services.