SEO for Small Business
At Studio 36 Digital, we work with small businesses across the UK, offering affordable small business SEO Services.
Many smaller businesses struggle to rank above or among their larger competitors, who have a significantly larger marketing budget.
However, SEO doesn’t need to be expensive.
We’ve developed our SEO for small business services to enable smaller businesses to improve their online presence, and rank highly for their business services or products.
Small Business SEO Service Details
Low Cost, Small Business SEO Services
A range of affordable SEO services for small or start-up businesses is what we offer.
Our years of working with businesses in the UK have led us to develop the right affordable SEO packages to really boost a website’s authority and presence in search engines.
Ranking in on Google can be a challenging task, and not one that can be achieved overnight.
Websites need to show Google and other search engines that they are authoritative and trustworthy in their field of expertise.
A Unique SEO Strategy
Each and every business is different. And therefore need a unique SEO strategy to achieve the desired results online.
For us, there is no ‘one size fits all’ for SEO packages. While our small business SEO services have the same basic elements, we tailor the in-depth strategy to each individual website and business.
SEO for Small Business Features
As with all of our SEO Services, our SEO for small business packages include our 6 main elements of search engine optimisation:
- Keyword Research – The first stage in any SEO campaign. We need to establish the right keywords to target for ranking, also noting search volume and competition.
- Competitor Research – It’s always good to know who your competitors are for each keyword and how their content, site structure and backlinks compare to yours. It helps in developing the SEO strategy.
- Link Building – One of the ways of showing the authority of a website is the amount, and quality of links to it. This is a major ranking factor with search engines.
- Content Optimisation – The content of your small business website needs to be fresh, accurate and useful to the user, while including your keywords in your copywriting.
- Blog Optimisation – Blog posts can rank independently, and can be a major source of new traffic and visitors to your website. Optimising a blog is essential.
- Technical Optimisation – There’s a lot goes on behind the scenes in a website. And we need to know it’s all working and displaying as it should as a part of technical SEO, including site speed and security.
What our Clients say
Small Business SEO FAQ
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is the process of adapting a website to better rank on major search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing. The optimisation affects the organic or non-paid search results. It consists of both on-page and off-page SEO, which include content and page title optimisation, blog optimisation, technical optimisation, keyword research, competitor analysis and link building.
How long does SEO take?
We are often asked how long SEO takes to see results for small businesses. It’s tricky to give a definitive answer. It does depend on your website and factors including how long it has been established, current content quality, backlinks (links from other websites to yours) and competition.
As a general guide, we suggest an initial period of 6 months with regular reviews to see increased rankings. Often increases in rank can be seen within just a few weeks.
How do Small Businesses do SEO?
Small businesses like any businesses, need to pay attention to their website content, backlinks, and user friendliness. The aim of SEO is to demonstrate to users and Google that your business website is a good quality and accurate source of information, showing authoritativeness, expertise and trustworthiness.
Is SEO worth it for Small Business?
Yes. Any business wanting to improve their online presence would benefit from investing in a reputable SEO service. If users don't see your website when they search for your products and services, you essentially don't exist.
Will I get progress updates?
Yes! We issue detailed monthly reports to see how your site is progressing. The report includes metrics such as rank positions, traffic volume / source and new backlinks to your website. Our reports include the most recent data, directly from sources including Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools and Ahrefs.
How can I contact for Support?
We offer support 7 days a week via telephone or email. If you have a question or technical issue with your website, feel free to get in touch with us.
Get in touch
Contact us today to see how we can boost your small business website online, with our affordable SEO services.